Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Twilight delight

The moon has risen again this twilight
Look, its shining up the sky so bright
Its rays eating up the dark veil of the night
And showering the land with its so tender light.

Oh, you remind me of great moments and so tender memories,
As I sit here, gazing under the shadows of your rays,
Watching you rule over the stars scattered across the sky
Like shards of broken glass.

How it gladdens me this night, to see you looking so well
Dear, and how its inspires my heart, I cannot tell
I can only send the wind with a kiss up above
So, sweet maiden goodbye, and goodnight my love.

(That day we stood out in the bright light of the night and watched the moon
together: Ali Merjik. That dude who inspired me to jot this down. What a
pleasure and honor it was for God to have to bring you around for the few
months we got to know each other. Expensive glass souvenirs remind people of
their beloved ones. Pictures on the walls bring back memories in many
people’s hearts. This poem here that I wrote reminds me of you-)

No comments: