Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just like you…

Today, while at the mall,
I saw a girl and waved and said hello.
She acted, looked, talked and walked just like you,
The hair, the color, the valor, the style,
For a moment, I almost couldn’t tell!
But when she turned around I saw it all,
It wasn’t you, and it sent me wondering where did you go,
I pulled back and reminisced for a while,
The tender hugs, the precious moments, the lovely smiles,
Oh, what became of us, dear angel?
Once, you were always an inch close,
Now you seem a lifetime away,
Speak to my heart and don’t lie,
Are you gonna be here one day?

( I don’t know what to do. The thought of you makes me shiver. You are
invisible but you are omnipresent. Though you don’t know it, you guide and
inspire me through my whole day. I wrote this line with you in mind. Maybe
you wouldn’t know. Maybe it’s the distance, maybe it’s the differences. But I
swear I saw an angel that walked and looked and did it just like you. Its
painful and never the same to have to go through such.)

No comments: