Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Friends.

Friends are like a jigsaw puzzle;
connected and dependent on each other,
and if you lose one piece,
the rest of it won't work.
When I say you're my friend,
this is what i mean;
Part of me is made up of you.
I wanna be your your friend,
from now till the end.
Coz thats the least I can do.
As you read these words take a minute,
feel if you can find in your heart,
some little space to accommodate that.
You have all of me, no doubt,
But as i sit here i wonder
If you can spare just a little time,
to return this little favor.

(They laugh with us, the cry with us. They take us through the hot day, and via the cold
night. We drink and dine with
them. Sometimes we don't notice them, sometimes we ignore them. This little poem is
dedicated to all who help to
make it possible through all times in our lives; Our Dear

No comments: