Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Its Not Love...

When the heart doesn’t like,
And the soul doesn’t want
There’s nothing to work out.
The only thing is to be apart.
Follow the feelings of the heart,
Though sometimes they may hurt.
So Dear, lets not even start,
Coz our future is dark, faint and blank.
Please spare me the sight.


Hope tiz easy for you to understand,
That there’s nothing for us to build.
Stay away from me,
There’s no way we can be!
There’s a big space you can’t fill.
Hate it, or take it the way you will,
But sometimes we gotta be real.
I just told you how I feel,
And I hope we have a deal.


(
when you sing a song, you dedicate it to somebody. Or even when u make a
drawing, or a sweet looking painting. Or write a poem. But this is different.
I don’t dedicate this to anybody. And to all those who read it please,(good
advice); don’t do it. just enjoy the reading)

No comments: