Tuesday, July 17, 2007

INTRODUCTION

Heaven must be lacking an angel I guess.
Coz there’s one I see in front of my eyes
Great, perfect, just an ultimate Masterpiece.
I wonder what’s hidden behind that dress…
Pardon me, little cute princess.
But I swear you have it all; I must confess.
You look better from behind, even perfect from the front,
All sides, looking really fly n hot!
Am the judge, and there’s nothing you’re not!

Theres much u haven’t told me though.
But there’s so much I already know.
Your second name must be Sexy
Coz in a way u take my breath away.
From top to bottom you look just fine
We’re strangers now, but we can cross that line,
It takes two to tango, and you know what I mean,
If you can find sometime this valentine,
Cutie, would you please be mine?

(I keep telling u that u better know how to do mouth-to-mouth…Coz every other
time am with ya, and u turn ur sweet face around to look at me, and our eyes
meet somewhere in the middle…you literally take my breath away! Did I flatter
you? I hope I didn’t, coz this is not flattery. Its the truth. I couldn’t put
it in any other way.)

No comments: