Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The name of the game

How is it girl,
That Today you’re mine,
But Tomorrow you’re gone.
Now your sweet lovely precious angel,
Tomorrow just another scary devil.
From something you love and adore,
To extremely nothing at all.
Today am your one and only,
Tomorrow you leave me weary and lonely.
Tell me how is it girl,
That when we kiss you promise me forever,
Then tomorrow you’re with another.
The next time you treat me like a stranger.
You take me From a prince to just pieces.
But Girl I struggle to give you my all,
I just wanted to know,
Because every voice has its flow,
Then every game has its name.
Hit and run,
Is that the name of the game?

(a motor cyclist hits a pedestrian and runs away to get away from the danger
and the blame. There are people who come into our lives to use us, and then
just run away coz they don’t want to be associated with us. We should detect
and keep away from these kind of people.)

No comments: