Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Impossible Love

Finally I’ve submitted to it,
They win, I lose.
Now I play the ‘what if’ game
Because however much I desire it
The tune of ‘what is’ is not at my reach.
I settle for the little that I get,
Twas all like a bad dream, but now am awake.
I hope you agree to this feeling of my heart,
It’s like a painful hard stroke of fate.
Torture inflicted, but without the slight intent.

(this poem is meant to inspire those amidst us who have experienced a
situation where the only option is to lose. might be hard to understand but
when the competition to get what or who we desire is too hard, sometimes we
leave it. We stop the venture and let fate take control; we submit to it. We
give in. we are all placed in such situations by life. Maybe its our dreams,
maybe it’s the love of our life’s we are after but they prove a very
challenging feat to venture into. Have the courage to move on)