Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The promise

If they asked me what I valued most in ma life
Am sorry I won’t have an answer to give,
Coz you’re the one who knows me good enough to tell.
You’re like my better half,
You’re the ultimate love of my life.
Promise me that when u walk down the isle,
That day, when u kiss your man in front of your mum,
When u say ‘yes I do’
And he replies me too…
Promise me that I will be there too.
Not among the many in the crowd.
Not I don’t want to cheer,
Promise me that I’ll be there,
Promise me that I’ll get the ring too,
Coz that day I want to be with you.
After all we’ve been through,
Finally I want it to be me and you…

(Has it got to break off when it’s getting tighter? Has there always to be
another start after we lost the connection? Do we always have to keep looking
back and going to the start after every other trial? Can’t the love keep
burning n the flame blazing such that we get to be with one person who we
know well till we walk with them down the isle? I know it doesn’t happen, and
that was the motive of this short crazy composition-to get you asking why it
doesn’t always happen…).

No comments: